Friday, May 13, 2016

Thinkabout.


I couldn't ask for anything more 
in regards 2 son Khalid. 
People have shared horrid stories about the trails & tribulations of raising a 16 year old  
but thus far on this end, I'm set...
(So I like 2 think.)
I can remember when I was 16 when everything was confusing but still I believed I knew it all. 
Poor choices were made & petty matters were more difficult than they had 2 be...
so looking at it from that perspective, yeah, we're good.


I know young people need 2 have a personal choice for empowerment 
but remember I'll always be dad.ZZReadily available 2 teach you about the things you're not so sure about even if I don't even know myself,  protect you from the ills of this increasingly nasty world & just be THERE.

It's getting stranger by the minute & a whole lot going on in theses times so 
it's best 2 be that way. 
Would you think?
Thinkaboutit.

Peace!...with 2 fingers;)






No comments:

Post a Comment